1. What sets MyWay Meals apart from other food delivery programs?
At MyWay Meals, personalization and food quality are our highest priorities. Our meals utilize the best ingredients and are delivered fresh and ready to enjoy. We recognize that no two customers are the same, so each meal is customized to your personal needs. Whether your goal is to reach a specific target weight, or you just want the convenience of restaurant quality food at your door, MyWay Meals has the perfect size and food combinations for you!
2. How do I heat my meals in the supplied entrée container?
Heating your meals in our bpa-free entrée containers is quick and simple:
1. Remove the plastic film by ripping the seal and opening the resealable bag.
2. Heat to the recommend time on your entrée label.
3. Remove your meals from either the oven or microwave and enjoy!
3. What should I do with my items once they arrive?
We suggest immediately removing the items from the box and storing them in the refrigerator. Note: Dry ice is extremely cold and, if not properly handled, can cause injuries. Do not touch the dry ice with bare hands.
4. Can I store my meals in the freezer if I am not going to eat them immediately?
Absolutely! Although we suggest enjoying your meals by the “best by date,” they can safely be stored in the freezer until you are ready.
5. How do the meals remain fresh and cold during transit?
Your meals are prepared fresh and delivered to you in a temperature-controlled box with insulated packaging and dry ice. This allows your meals to be kept at the highest standard of safety and quality during transit.
6. How can MyWay Meals help me lose weight?
Weight loss is not solely based on caloric intake. While portion control alone may lead to weight loss, the ratios of protein, fat and carbohydrates also plays a large role. Our meals are appropriately balanced and safely influence weight loss.
7. What if I don’t want to lose weight?
MyWay Meals can also be a great companion to a weight maintenance program. MyWay Meals is not only a solution to those seeking to lose weight, but a convenient way to get great meals delivered to those looking to maintain a healthy diet.
8. What results can I expect to see from MyWay Meals?
MyWay Meals provides you with the tools you need to be successful on your fitness journey. Our knowledgeable team does all the hard work prior to shipping, allowing you to eat carefully calculated meals by following our simple and easy instructions. Weight loss will vary for each client based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level, and commitment to the plan.
9. When will I be charged if I am on your recurring payment plan?
Billing takes place on Wednesday the prior week before shipping. Any changes to the existing plan need to be received by Wednesday 9:00 AM, CST the prior week.
10. How do I change the default shipping on my account?
All shipping changes can be made by logging into your account. Alternatively, you can call us at 702-751-0352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How do I change the billing information on my account?
All billing changes can be made by logging into your account. Alternatively, you can call us at 702-751-0352 or email us at email@example.com.
12. How do I cancel or change an existing order?
For all plan changes, including cancelations, please call us at 702-751-0352.
13. What if I don’t want to go through the work to choose each meal?
No problem! We have a “Chef’s Recommendation” option that chooses a variety of our most popular dishes for you!
14. How will my order arrive?
Orders will be delivered via FedEx and do not require a signature. A tracking number will be emailed to you from FedEx when your package ships.
Note: Please provide any special instructions when placing your order. Examples include: building gate, open hours, suite or apt number, etc.
15. How long will it take to receive my meals once I place an order?
All orders are scheduled to ship from CA on the following Monday they are received and arrive within 2-3 business days depending on your location.
16. How is nutritional information calculated?
Nutritional information is calculated based on standardized recipes. Because our products are handcrafted, exact information may vary. Data is calculated using Recipal, and rounded to meet FDA regulations.
17. Is the container oven-safe?
Yes! All our containers are oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
19. Where Is MyWay Meals Available?
MyWay Meals is available throughout the 48 continental United States and Hawaii.
18. How does the MyWay Meals process work?
Once you personalize your meals, they are prepared fresh and delivered once a week in a temperature-controlled box. You will receive your menu in an email with the description of the meals and simple heating instructions. All you need to do is heat and enjoy in the comfort of your own home!